When a wheel fell off Troy Hutcherson's power wheelchair as he was leaving a Colts game, the Indianapolis resident's father and bystanders had to ferry the man and his 300-pound chair through a crush of fans. "I was shocked," says Hutcherson, whose surprise turned to anger at the company that had recently serviced the wheelchair.
Access to trusted reviews, the best Medical Equipment and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Chicago
Handicap equipment contractor earns a rave review for his quick response and quality work.
Medical Supply reviews in Chicago
I cannot warn you enough to stay away from this company.”
1. On June 21, 2012 (Thursday), I purchased an item from
2. On June 25, 2012 (Monday), the 2nd business day after my purchase(i.e. a cushion ring for wife), an employee (different than the one from whom I bought the item on Thursday) stated that the item was considered a "personal item" and could not be returned.
3. If the employee from whom I purchased the item had told me that the item could not be returned, I would NOT have purchased it.
4. At the bottom of the document that I signed when I purchased the item, it clearly states that some items are excluded from the return policy.
5. It was my fault for not reading the whole paragraph on "Return Policy".
6. My complaint is that the
7. I just think that it is good customer service/good business for the retailer to tell the customer that the item could NOT be returned prior to it being purchased. Maybe the employee did not know the policy. Maybe she needed to be educated so that she could in turn educate the customer.
8. Either way, it was not a good experience. I paid $20.00 for item that we will not use.”
All Medical Equipment in Chicago, IL
Shop Local Medical Supply Services in Chicago
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Chicago.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center