Access to trusted reviews, the best Home Automation Contractors and exclusive discounts!
- Memberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
- Angie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
- Members can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
- If a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Chicago Automating Articles
Angie's List In The Press
Chicago Home Automation Contractors Reviews
Arrived just as promised at 8AM.
Checked out what i wanted done and what other devices were involved.
Checked out the type of wall mount I had and type of wall it was to go on (plaster not dry wall).
Got his tools and started to work:
* removed all devices to a safe place
* removed the TV from the TV stand and gave me the old screws to store away with the old TV stand
* had me sit at the coach while he lifted the TV to check on its preferred location
* had me
* connected the brackets to the back of the TV
* used a wall stud finder (not sure if that's what that device is called) This took several minutes.
* put up the wall mount and used a level device to make sure it was level
* cleaned up after drilling in the wall mount ( moved the credenza to clean behind and around it) Used my
* attached the TV to the wall mount and checked to see if level with level device
* attached a longer cord/cable to the air antenna so if needed I could move the antenna to either side of the TV
* reconnected devices to the TV (sound bar, disc player, and antenna)
* had me check out each device to see if everything was working well. It was and is.
After everything was put into place you don't even see the cords.
My sound bar is sitting on the credenza and the cords of TV and other devices are
I have wi-fi and it works well too.
I will surely recommend and use Hot Wire again.
All Home Automation Contractors in Chicago, IL
Lake In The Hills, IL
Buffalo Grove, Il
Long Grove, IL