Access to trusted reviews, the best Wood Flooring Experts and exclusive discounts!
- Memberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
- Angie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
- Members can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
- If a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Chicago Hardwood Flooring Articles
Angie's List In The Press
Chicago Wood Flooring Experts Reviews
garbage to a minimum. Workers very friendly and low key. They seem to take great pride in their work. The tile work was excellent.
I should also mention my home is over 100 years home, adding extra problems in construction- like 6 in. thick concrete floors to drill through for drainage, etc. I love my new bathroom!!!!!!!
I had no issues scheduling the job. He was very accommodating to work around the intermittent delays due to external factors without any fuss on downtime and such, which was extremely helpful for me to stay on budget.
He definitely went above and beyond to get the work completed on schedule by working extra hours each day and through the weekends.
And my HW floors look excellent and are a testament to the craftsmanship of
Would definitely recommend him for any and all flooring jobs.
1. He was prompt with his response and really easy to work with. He called me within an hour of my initial email inquiry, came out to give me a quote the next morning and we scheduled the work for the following week.
2. He worked with me on the price. I got quotes from about 5 other companies. Only one came in lower than
3. He was really polite and considerate with our home and belongings. Everyone on his team made sure that they protected our current floors, and carefully moved our furniture (including refrigerator and
4. He was a great communicator. We emailed and texted, and talked each morning and evening. He gave us careful instructions on how best to care for the floors after he left.
5. We live in an old house and our floors are pretty slanty. We needed to match the level of the kitchen with the new dining room flooring (we previously knocked down a wall to connect the two spaces). Some of the other companies told us we would need an elevated slab to make it work (which we did NOT want).
Overall, as you can tell, we are very pleased with our decision to go with
All Wood Flooring Experts in Chicago, IL
Melrose Park, Il