Access to trusted reviews, the best Appliance Repair Experts and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Chicago Appliance Repair Articles
Appliance Repair reviews in Chicago
I now know that the machine is 1.5 years and not under warranty, so will have to contact another service provider.
If I had a repair that they could handle, I would consider contacting them again for service.
He also told us how you can tell the approximate age of an appliance from it's color. Apparently they don't make brown or yellow anymore. Today's color is chrome. But white and black are always around.
It's was pleasure to find a true professional who knows his field, and is honest and reasonable. Too many people are greedy and simply crooks these days.
- They use a convoluted answering service to handle service calls. Unfortunately, the operators have no idea what the company's policies are so you have to provide a phone number and wait for someone to call back. Once you do receive a call back, you explain the issue to someone who works with the company, and then wait for another call to confirm an appointment time. Not exactly what I'd call efficient, especially if you can't wait by the phone.
- If they don't end up performing any repairs, you don't receive the advertised 10% discount. While I realize most people end up having repairs done, it's a little misleading that it doesn't apply to the standard service call fee. I looked for mention of it on their website and couldn't find it.
- The tech who came to help me needed my assistance moving the fridge in and out of the space. I was happy to do it, but I wonder what would happen if someone made a service call and wasn't physically able to assist?
Granted, none of these are exactly deal breakers, but based on the reviews I read I was expecting a seamless experience from start to finish. Bottom line, I will probably do a little more shopping around on Angie's List next time I need an appliance repair.
We think we're the best, and we can prove it.
Try an annual plan and if you want to cancel in your first year, we'll refund you 110%
Annual Plans Only
All Appliance Repair Experts in Chicago, IL
La Grange, IL
Harwood Heights, IL
South Elgin, IL
Hoffman Estates, IL
Hoffman Estates, IL
Tinley Park, IL
Chicago Heights, IL
South Holland, IL
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Chicago.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center