Contractors say homeowners with this trait are the most satisfied with home improvement projects.
Find Top-Rated Charlotte Land Surveyors
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Land Surveyors to Avoid
Top Rated Land Surveyors
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 202 reviews for
Charlotte Land Surveyors from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Land Surveyors and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Charlotte
Land surveys can help property buyers avoid future headaches such as boundary disputes. A highly rated Alabama-based land surveyor provider explains how.
Landscaping can add 7 percent to 14 percent to a home’s value, but it has to be the right landscaping.
Land Surveying reviews in Charlotte
At his advisement, he recommended I wait to get the survey until after my home inspection, thereby saving me money if a severe issue happened to arise from the home inspection that would of caused me to walk away from the purchase (deeming a survey unnecessary). I really appreciated this candid recommendation, exemplifying his professionalism to me.
Granted, this is my first home purchase and first experience with a land survey, I was very impressed with the deliverable map and his explanation of findings on the lot.
His lower price is the reason I initially chose his services, but I do not think I sacrificed any quality after my experience working with him. His estimate of $350 for about a .25 acre lot was $100 cheaper than 2 other quotes (and $150 cheaper than a 3rd). He was also willing to let me pay for his services in my financing (through my closing attorney), which really worked for my budget.
I highly recommend Mr.
They arrive exactly when they said - and it was essentially out of his schedule I might add. They set up, explained everything they were doing and how and provided not only the property line set for the area in question, but validated my building corners were properly in the setbacks. My property is 4 acres - it's wooded and tough terrain - they didn't flinch.
Excellent service, great personable and professional people - will certainly be recommending them and using them again
I reached out to a lower estimate than the other surveyor, so I followed up with him. Without my asking,
All Land Surveyors in Charlotte
Shop Local Land Surveying Services in Charlotte
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Charlotte.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center