Buying a new car often causes confusion as you work tirelessly researching safety ratings and mileage.
Find Top-Rated Charlotte Auto Sales
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Auto Sales to Avoid
Top Rated Auto Sales
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 2,799 reviews for
Charlotte Auto Sales from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Auto Sales and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Charlotte
An auto warranty is like a safety net for your car. But make sure you know what's covered.
The need for gasoline holds a grip on your wallet.
Learn why, from month to month, certain times may be better than others for negotiating the best deal on a vehicle.
For donation options, here is a link to a prior response -
For sale, here is another answer I previously gave to same type question -
Sounds like your biggest problem will be narrowing your list to a limited number of models, and deciding what brand names you are willing to consider to narrow the field.
You can search for websites blogging complaints for each model you are considering to see how they rate with users, and you can also go to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration website at www.nhtsa.gov to see how many recalls there have been on a specific model and year.
Most dealers these days have websites with their listed prices for new and used cars that you can browse to get an idea of available listed prices.
I would also recommend that you check out the used car values (free) for models you might be interested in on www.edmunds.com and on Kelley Blue Book - www.kbb.com
Those 2 sources will give you a lot of negotiating power, because they list what the dealer pays the manufacturer on new cars, shows what people have been paying for each vehicle model and model year, and shows used valuations also. There are undoubtedly other such sources also - these are just the ones I have used and seem to be the best known.
Car Sales reviews in Charlotte
A few days later, the Check Engine light came on...I took it back to
In all, not even close to a good experience. This guy was willing to sell a screwed up car me although he knew my relationship with the referrring guy. Stay away, these guys are questionable. I am going to be interested in what the South
Below is a review from a person experiencing the same deceptive practices.
Please see the following quote taken directly from the ”
Auto Sales in Charlotte
Shop Local Car Sales Services in Charlotte
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Charlotte.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center