Find Top-Rated Toronto Counseling Services
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Counseling Services to Avoid
Top Rated Counseling Services
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 3 reviews for
Toronto Counseling Services from people just like you.
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Counseling Services and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Instant Community AccessAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Toronto
Counseling & Mental Health reviews in Toronto
She had gone in to see Dr. Habiger after she fell off her bicycle. Since she was so active, she did ...MoreRead more of this review not expect anything majorly wrong. Once in the office, Dr. Habiger examined her and made his diagnosis. He then proceeded to write the name of her disease on a sticky note, left the room, and did not come back. He did not bother to explain to her what the disease was or what it would do to her. She had to go home and Google the name of the disease he had written on the sticky note.
How any human being, especially a doctor, could do that to another human being is mind-blowing. Sure, Dr. Habiger may have made an accurate diagnosis of a rare disorder, but the part that is completely unforgivable is the fact that he had no compassion to explain the disease to my mom or provide her any measure of comfort. Would you want that for yourself or anyone you love? In my mind, he is really not suitable for treating humans.
Counseling Services in Toronto, ON
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Toronto.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center