A good way to recognize a personal achievement is by awarding the individual with a custom trophy. When looking to hire a trophy maker, keep these seven things in mind to help you ensure you get what you want.
Find Top-Rated Boston Trophy Shops
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Trophy Shops to Avoid
Top Rated Trophy Shops
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 13 reviews for
Boston Trophy Shops from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Trophy Shops and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Boston
Trophy making services are always in demand, but finding a service supplier that meets your needs isn't easy. Here are some tips to find the right provider to make your celebration go off without a hitch.
Minneapolis, St. Paul and Arden Hills, Minn., trophy shop owners answer questions about their business.
Los Angeles, Decatur, Ga., and St. Paul, Minn., trophy shop owners answer questions about the services they offer.
Trophy Service reviews in Boston
At the team party on Sunday, one of the mom's was saying that her son had been dusting off and preparing a place for his trophy. How devastated he and all the other kids would have been without the help of
We will be forever grateful to
emailed over a contract. Never preformed any work period, but kept the
full $2200.00 deposit. They never respond to any phone calls or emails
for over 1 year. When provider did finally respond to a lawyers letter
they came out and re quoted the same job 3 times higher and wanted
another 4400.00. Buyers beware, they will take your money and run. BBB
After the new year, my husband called to check on the shipment and was told they were on the way. Around the first of February, we still had not received the awards, so he called again and was told the same thing. The last week of February, no awards. My husband again called and was told we would not be receiving the awards. They appologized and offered a refund, which they promptly credited to his card.
I understand that shipments from overseas can be difficult to deal with and this company in Colorado Springs can not control that. However, the communication from
All Trophy Shops in Boston
Shop Local Trophy Service Services in Boston
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Boston.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center