Learn how to pick the right patio furniture to create a comfortable outside space to relax and entertain.
Find Top-Rated Baltimore Wrought Iron Fence
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Wrought Iron Fence to Avoid
Top Rated Wrought Iron Fence
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 4,265 reviews for
Baltimore Wrought Iron Fence from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Wrought Iron Fence and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Instant Community AccessAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Baltimore
Iron Work reviews in Baltimore
I thought having a railing installed would be a process, but it wasn't at all. One highly recommended company asked me to e-mail photos of the steps, which I did, and never got back to me even though I also left several phone messages. I spoke with several other companies and explained that I wanted a very slightly curved railing with just three posts. (From online research I learned that that is called a skeleton railing and because I also have stone knee walls on both sides of my steps it would meet the city code safety requirements.)
The only reason I didn't call initially was because I thought that since he runs the oldest continuously operating ironworks in the United States his prices would be out of reach for me. I was wrong. Wrought iron work is fairly expensive due to the nature of the work and material, but 's estimate was quite reasonable.
The actual installation of the railing turned out to be more complicated than expected due to the complexity of drilling through old and thick field stones placed nearly 100 years ago and a temporary equipment failure, but and his crew found a way to get it done in a timely manner. No stones were cracked or broken and the railing is exactly what I wanted. Functional, , minimal, beautiful, and one of a kind.
I highly recommend & Son.
Wrought Iron Fence in Baltimore
Shop Local Iron Work Services in Baltimore
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Baltimore .
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center