Access to trusted reviews, the best Pressure Washing Services and exclusive discounts!
- Memberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
- Angie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
- Members can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
- If a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Baltimore Pressure Washing Articles
Angie's List In The Press
Baltimore Pressure Washing Services Reviews
However, once that was straightened out as I am not yet permitted to to go up and down stairs often.
How did it go? I hardly know where to begin, but here goes:
He assured me that I could choose from 3 stain colors that he would apply to a
The fence and deck didn't look too bad after he was finally done, and I wrote him a check for the balance of the job cost. I received a call from him the next day saying he had lost that check and would I write him a new one! I stopped payment on the first check and issued him a new one. My bank charged me $30 for the stop payment but I was fortunately able to negotiate it down to $0. I was so afraid he would
Now, a year later, the stain job doesn't look so good. The stain was applied unevenly, which was not really evident till it had weathered a bit. We will have to reapply stain, which we are going to do ourselves, because I can't bear to go through a process like this again.
I will say
The deck needed to dry and the sealing scheduled. Several calls to the office
I chose the clear stain. It is OK but not great looking. Rainy weather caused a long delay before the second crew came to seal the deck.
If this deal is offered again (or another one like it), I would strongly suggest that the description of the deal includes a disclaimer about decks that have been stained and that further cost may be involved for a satisfactory result.
I agreed since it didn't matter to me...but, readers should keep in mind that was a mistake, since now I can't get a refund for their incomplete work. Someone with similar complaints posted a few days ago but they were able to get a refund since they bought through Angie's List. BE SURE TO PURCHASE THROUGH ANGIE'S LIST!!
- Scheduled wash for 9am on 3/27/12 with clear seal to be applied "the week after", which I interpreted to mean at latest on April 7th. I specifically scheduled informing
- Around April 11th they came to put on the clear coat, but left a note saying that they couldn't do it since there was a car on the driveway that could get clear seal on it (turned out to be the cleaning service). We were never told to clear our driveway. In fact, when I asked
I spoke with
- Currently over a full month later, the clear seal is not done. It's rained a few times, and there's dirt and bird droppings on the deck. we've already had our visiting family and 2 Spring get togethers for which we wanted it done in the first place, and it's hard for me to believe that a clear coat will be as nice/useful now a full month after the
I should note that in all my communications with
Perhaps posting here will make them more interested in helping me. If they don't give me a refund, I will contact my credit card to try to get a refund (and the BBB).
After posting this, I spoke with
He promised me to update me every 3-4 days whether or not the job was done. After that, I never got any updates unless I called him.
Once when I called, he said clear coat had been done, but it clearly hadn't.
Reportedly they put clear coat on the wrong address...twice.
Eventually, job was competed over 6 weeks after paying, and over 5 weeks after initially advised.
All of this suggests decent work and very poor organization.
If you go with them, make sure you have a lot of spare time and don't mind 6 weeks of scheduling headaches and stress.
I'm improving grade from D to C."
All Pressure Washing Services in Baltimore , MD
Ellicott City, MD
Silver Spring, MD
Washington Dc, DC
Bel Air, MD
Glen Burnie, MD
College Park, MD
Glen Burnie, MD