Access to trusted reviews, the best Kitchen And Bath Remodelers and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Austin Remodeling Articles
Remodeling reviews in Austin
* Fixing parts of the deck.
* Removing the drop in hot tub and update the deck.
* Remodeling the master bathroom.
* Remodeling one of the bathrooms downstairs.
* Replacing all flooring.
* Repairing and repainting all walls and ceilings.
* Updating the kitchen (new appliances, counters).
* Refinishing kitchen cabinetry.
* Refinishing built in shelves in living areas.
His estimate was well beyond my stated budget, but it seemed fairly reasonable for the work he proposed to do (demolition and replacement of cabinets, countertop, sink, and a few other minor details). So, I responded to his email with amendments, hoping we could shave a good portion of the cost by doing some work myself and omitting some of the big-ticket components.
Well, three weeks went by before I heard from him again. He just said he had been busy with some big projects and would redo my bid that week.
And that was the last message I received. That was in February.
I know everyone in this industry is absurdly busy right now. I don't fault
I could have followed up with him, but I just didn't feel like I should have to. If it took a month for him to find an hour for consultation (granted, during holiday season), and it took a week to put together a pretty
Hopefully now Angie will get off my back about providing reviews for service providers I've contacted.
After receiving the bid, I called to schedule, and received a date from - yeah. However, I had to reschedule - which was not an issue for them, and turned out better for me in the end because of the installer that I got.
The Demo was done in half a day - and
We think we're the best, and we can prove it.
Try an annual plan and if you want to cancel in your first year, we'll refund you 110%
Annual Plans Only
All Kitchen And Bath Remodelers in Austin, TX
Round Rock, TX
San Antonio, TX
Shop Local Remodeling Services in Austin
- Kitchen And Bath RemodelersOne Call Property ServicesMember Price$50 $300VIEW
- Unique Furniture MakersHomemade DesignMember Price$995 $2045VIEW
- Unique Furniture MakersHomemade DesignMember Price$239 $349VIEW
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Austin.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center