Access to trusted reviews, the best Storage Facilities and exclusive discounts!
- Memberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
- Angie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
- Members can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
- If a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Atlanta Storage Facility Articles
Angie's List In The Press
Atlanta Storage Facilities Reviews
- On our move out, the movers didn't apply any protective care to the upstairs and ruined the carpet. When I asked the head "supervisor" he said it happens and it states in the fine print its not their responsibility to clean it up. After calling the company to complain, he found some Fantastic and tried to clean it. You do NOT clean carpet with Fantastic...it just attracts dirt to the fibers going forward.
- On the move out, they didn't put any protective coating over the stair rail and had several chunks of wood missing after the move. Once again, the Supervisor did nothing until I called the company to complain. Then, he just used a pen to cover up the exposed wood.
- During the storage period, I called the previously overly nice saleman and asked them what their schedule looked like for the week we planning on moving. At that point renovations weren't completed, so I wasn't ready to reserve the move but wanted to know the current options. The "salesman" was VERY unprofessional, rude, and sarcastic to me. I guess once they have you in, the professionalism comes to a halt.
- On move-in day, the movers were more careful to place pads and protective covering over most of the areas. I was thankful that the move-in day was looking brighter than the move-out day. Well, that lasted only so long. I found one of the movers trying to sneak-fix a broken dining room leg - to a VERY nice dining room table we received as a wedding gift from our parents. He literally was in a corner with wood glue. When confronted, a lot of finger pointing ensued. In the end, 3 separate legs were broken.
- They also mis-packed a lamp and damaged the shade beyond repair. There were 6 separate holes in the shade.
- After finding the broken dining room table legs and lamp shade, I asked to them to unpack the other lamps and glass items before leaving so I could see if anything else was damaged. Using razors, they opened the boxes and slashed one of the lamp cords.
- They also damaged (1) a corner to my nice leather couch that now has 3 nails sticking out the side, (2) left a chunk of wood missing from an antique rocking chair from my grandmother, and (3) 2 fine china candle sticks never appeared (my only guess is they broke them in packing and hid that too).
- When moving my washer out, I specifically told the "supervisor" not to move the washer until I replaced the bolts that came with it. He said they move them all the time and it was not necessary. Well, it was. The drum broke and it took $600 to repair.
- I had to sign appx 5 forms when reserving the date, including an insurance form for the specific coverage I wanted. Needless to say, I was completely shocked when they asked me to sign an long "fine print" detailed insurance document at the end of the move-out. By that point, half the movers were back in their truck and my daughter was hysterically crying. I didn't have time to review it but the "supervisor" said I had to sign it right then and there. I find it unethical and ironic that this "surprise document" was the only one they left to last minute. Apparently, in that document there was enough fine print where none of the damaged items above would meet the criteria to be fixed by bulldog. They don't repair washers. They wouldn't replace the other damaged goods, just fix. At fixing, the cost would not exceed my deductible.
Please, if you care about your house or your personal belongings, do more research than I did. If you don't care, at least use a cheaper company.
All Storage Facilities in Atlanta, GA
New Orleans, LA
Lithia Springs, GA