Wondering how to pick and store firewood that burns clean and well? Check out these tips on selecting and storing firewood.
Find Top-Rated Asheville Firewood Companies
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Firewood Companies to Avoid
Top Rated Firewood Companies
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 501 reviews for
Asheville Firewood Companies from people just like you.
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Firewood Companies and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews are real reviews from real members—no fake, bogus, or anonymous reviews here!
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time. Research who to hire, learn tips and tricks, and consult with your neighbors
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for projects they need to do, like 30% off exterior home painting!
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint resolution team standing by to help you.
Local Articles in Asheville
Now that the weather is turning cold, many homeowners may be ready to light up their fireplaces. But before striking the match, there are some safety tips they need to know.
Firewood Company reviews in Asheville
We lived in Burnsville for two (2) winters and since moving, have burned wood in our Asheville home for over 20 years. This year as well as last year's wood from is some of the driest wood I have purchased here in Western
Our house is within the city limits of Asheville. Off of the paved city street, we have a 75- 100' gently sloping gravel driveway up to our house. The house and immediate area where the wood is stored/ stacked, is all on level ground easily navigable by this size and loaded weight of truck.
Truck bed has a hydraulic center lift. It was used to gradually shift the wood to the rear of the truck bed where
This is the second (2nd) year we have purchased wood from
Without any reservation, I heartily recommend
Other than that, they're great to work with!”
Firewood Companies in Asheville
East Flat Rock
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in Asheville .
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center