Buying a new car is a big investment. Researching your available options will make you a better consumer.
Find Top-Rated 85706 Auto Transport Companies
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Auto Transport Companies to Avoid
Top Rated Auto Transport Companies
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Auto Transport Companies and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time.
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint
Local Articles in 85706
Check your owner's manual, making sure to look up the exact model you have. May also show on the nameplate - usually on driver's side door or door jamb. Read up on passenger/cargo effect too, because the "rated" capacity is with no cargo and only a normal (I think they use 150#) driver.
Quick web search showed rated from 1500-4000# towing capacity and tongue weights from 150-400# depending on model and if has towing package - so you would have to check tongue weight and total trailer weight, but a 700# travel trailer (assuming that is total weight, not empty) certainly is likely to be viable. What it can handle safely also depends on what else in in the vehicle and where it is located with respect to the rear axle - so if all the seats are filled with adults for instance, your towing capacity may go to zero.
My recommendation, especially if travelling at highway speeds or long distance, is never exceed 75% or rated trailer load. Also - read up on tongue weight and what it does for handling and vehicle steering ability, so you get it right - too much and you risk tralier hitch failure, rear tire overloading, and poor steering because too much weight is off the front end. Too little and the trailer will tend to "hunt" - swerve back and forth.
All Auto Transport Companies in 85706, AZ
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in 85706.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center