Tuckpointing is an important mortar repair technique for your home's masonry chimney and exterior bricks.
Find Top-Rated 48444 Masons
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Masons to Avoid
Top Rated Masons
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Masons and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time.
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint
Local Articles in 48444
Even if your home looks safe from the outside, there are invisible hazards like moisture, radon and carbon monoxide you need to be on the lookout for.
Become familiar with these key masonry conditions and terms before hiring for brick or stone exterior repairs.
Selecting the right masonry contractor should involve multiple bids and references from the contractors you interview. One provider shares five helpful steps.
All Masons in 48444, MI
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in 48444.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center