Finding lenders, real estate agents, home inspectors and other professionals you can trust is an important first step in buying a house.
Find Top-Rated 18049 Mortgage Brokers
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Mortgage Brokers to Avoid
Top Rated Mortgage Brokers
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Mortgage Brokers and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time.
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint
Local Articles in 18049
Buying a house is an emotional journey — from finding the perfect property to securing the ideal price. The last thing anyone wants to endure is a real estate closing that resembles a roller coaster ride.
Selling your house? You might be tempted to forgo hiring a Realtor and sell the house yourself — after all, how hard can it be?
This new disclosure rule simplifies home closing with two new forms. Here's what info your mortgage lender must give you and when.
As with anything like this, some are scams, some legit but poorly organized or run, some legit. There are a few new companies set up by hedge funds just getting into rentals and into buying foreclosed properties in good shape, which they then rent or lease and will, in some cases, allow rent to partly apply to purchase.
Before you even think about this type of arrangement, you should have it THOROUGHLY reviewed by a lawyer, because once you get into it you will be stuck, and most likely there will be a LOT of terms restricting your investment. Considering the average person moves every 5 years or so for employment or family or medical reasons, and generally these sort of arrangements have to be carried through to completion to get ANY of your investment back out of the deal, it is generally a losing proposition for almost everyone - a fact the companies count on.
All Mortgage Brokers in 18049, PA
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in 18049.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center