The aerial vehicles make checking hard-to-reach places, such as steep roofs, much easier by documenting with photo or video images.
Find Top-Rated 07442 Home Inspectors
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Home Inspectors to Avoid
Top Rated Home Inspectors
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Only 31% of 07442 Home Inspectors are reliable
- Tardiness is the #1 complaint against 07442 Home Inspectors
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 2 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
Access to trusted reviews, the best Home Inspectors and exclusive discounts!
Real Member ReviewsMemberships allow Angie’s List to certify that all reviews
DealsAngie’s List is a Community that you’ll use time after time.
Instant Community AccessMembers can choose from tons of deals and discounts for
Complaint ResolutionIf a project goes badly, Angie’s List has a complaint
Local Articles in 07442
You’re ready to put your house on the market, and you’ve decided to go it alone.
Dear Angie: Should I hire an independent home inspector to look over a newly built tract home? — Deborah D. of Renton, Washington
Experts say a push for energy efficiency carries a cost to human health, in some cases, like when sealed houses exacerbate asthma. How to go green and be well.
Todd's Home Services
San Antonio, TX
Todd's Home Services
Are the heat pumps Package or Split System?
Are there actually 33 PTAC units?
Are you an EPA certified person( refrigerant )?
Here is my suggestion, break it down into manageable portions(ie one heat pump and a few PTAC units every other month) to keep from being overloaded.
Check/inspect electrical wiring and connections
Check amperage draw of compressors/motors
Check capacitance of start and run capacitors
Check contractors/relays for wear/pitting
Check refrigerant levels and record superheated/subcooling
Check external static pressures across air handler(s)
Check deltaT (return and supply air temps)
Lubricate motors( if applicable)
Inspect Belts/Pulleys( if applicable)
Clean outdoor coils
Clean indoor coils
Start there and HAVE FUN!!!
All Home Inspectors in 07442, NJ
Point Pleasant Beach
West New York
Join Angie's List to get the best local reviews in 07442.
- Instant access to reviews for 700+ services
- Exclusive service discounts - up to 70 percent off!
- Top-notch support from our live call center