A Los Angeles handyman can make your kitchen work
A dream kitchen customized to meet your every need would be ideal for any homeowner.
However, a kitchen renovation also is one of the most expensive and time-consuming home projects you can undertake, according to the National Kitchen and Bath Association. Even a minor kitchen remodeling project can set you back tens of thousands of dollars.
If you’re feeling out of place in your own kitchen, you don’t necessarily need to do a complete remodel. Before pursuing a full-scale remodel, determine if a few smaller projects can give you the results you desire.
Homeowners who implement small changes with the assistance of a Los Angles handyman may be pleasantly surprised at the amount of projects that can get done in one afternoon at a fraction of the expected cost.
A handyman can help homeowners make big impact changes including:
- Changing the swing direction of cabinet doors and refrigerator. This low-cost adjustment could cause doors to swing away from the common work areas in the kitchen, promoting easy work flow and safety.
- Installing new lighting. A change in lighting can give any kitchen new life. The kitchen will have a fresh and new look and may even appear more spacious.
- Installing hooks for pots and pans. Having pots and pans hang from the ceiling is an ideal way to create more space in the kitchen cabinets.
- Installing a mirror. A mirror on the wall of any room can help make the room seem larger. This is also true when it comes to kitchens.
- Installing an island. This is a great option for those who love to cook at home. It is much easier to be creative and effective with a larger and less cluttered work space.
- Installing a backsplash. A backsplash of tile or colored glass can give any kitchen an updated feel. The low-cost of materials can also add a high-end look that doesn’t break the bank. Because grouting is often part of the process, a professional can ensure the job is done right the first time.
- Painting. One gallon of paint can change the entire look of a room. For those on a very tight budget but have a lot of space to cover, consider painting an accent wall.
Check Angie's List to see which of the 2,000 Los Angeles handymen are highly rated and have received glowing reports from members.