Keep your San Antonio home warranty by reading the fine print
For some homeowners, a home warranty plan can have attractive advantages, such as:
- Covering expensive large appliances like indoor pipes, showers, etc.
- Covering other major appliances for an additional fee
- Keeping down the cost to repair or replace covered items with low deductibles
- Adding value and appeal to a home up for sale
- Providing built-in protection for first-time owners and other home buyers, as well as landlords
However, some homeowners have had bad experiences with warranties, often due to misunderstandings about what is covered and under what circumstances the coverage may be voided.
In order for you to keep your warranty valid, be sure to carefully read and understand all of the fine print. Warranties can be voided when the homeowner neglects routine maintenance or attempts inappropriate repairs.
After all, you have to know what you’re dealing with and many homeowners don’t know the “tools of the trade.” We created a fun video about what average people think some common plumbers tools are used for down in Atlanta’s Centennial Olympic Park. Take a look; how do you think you would do?
The right plumber will have all the skills and tools to properly evaluate and fix any problems you may be having -- along with the knowledge to help you keep your home warranty intact, as well.
To find the most knowledgeable San Antonio plumber for your repairs, look no further than Angie’s List. Our consumer reviews will put you on the right path toward picking the best plumber for you and the preservation of your home warranty.