8 ways to enhance curb appeal
Improve your curb appeal with these tips from the experts:
- Trim or replace overgrown shrubs and prune low tree limbs to make the house and windows visible.
- Improve turf grass as needed to give a healthy vigorous look. Mow, trim and edge frequently.
- Clean out all flower beds and spread fresh mulch throughout the landscape.
- Select colorful, seasonal flowering plants. Keep them well watered and fertilized. Replace any that look spent.
- Pressure wash the driveway.
- Remove window screens from all front-facing windows for a cleaner look.
- Add fresh paint to the front door and mailbox post.
- Update entry with a new light fixture and new house numbers.