2012 Angie's List Classic Cars Report Drive Rules
1. Open to Angie’s List members only. Employees and affiliates of Angie’s List, as well as their immediate families and household members, are not eligible to win.
2. The first 20 members to submit two (2) qualified Classic Cars reports will receive one (1) Angie’s List / Sarah Fisher racing hat. Angie’s List reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Angie’s List is not responsible for damage incurred in shipping.
3. Members who submit relevant photos with their reports will be eligible for the drawing to win one of our two grand prize packages – one (1) Angie’s List racing crew shirt with a $50 gas card OR one (1) Angie’s List racing fire suit along with a $50 gas card.
4. No transfer, substitution or cash redemption will be awarded in lieu of stated prize except by Angie’s List, who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion.
5. Angie’s List defines report qualification as follows: Reports must be unique, meaning only one report per experience or visit, and must be in an Angie’s List Classic Cars category. Multiple reports on the company by the same member will be combined into one report. Reports must be on existing, legitimate businesses in categories rated by Angie’s List and conform to the standards outlined in the Membership Agreement and the confirmation statement that accompanies each report.
6. To ensure receipt and processing by the February 15, 2012 deadline, all reports submitted via fax should be time-stamped no later than February 15, 2012, and transmitted to 877-775-3566. All reports submitted via postal mail should be postmarked no later than Febuary 10, 2012, and addressed to: Report Entry Center, Angie’s List, 1030 E. Washington, St., Indianapolis, IN 46209-1265. All reports submitted by phone or via the Angie’s List website must be time-stamped no later than 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, February 15, 2012.