2011 Classic Cars Report Drive Rules
1. Open to Angie’s List members only. Employees and affiliates of Angie’s List, as well as their immediate families and household members, are not eligible to win.
2. Members who submit a minimum of six (6) valid Classic Cars reports between July 1 and August 15, 2011, will receive a $50 gas card. Only one prize per household. Angie’s List reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Angie’s List is not responsible for damage incurred in shipping.
3. No transfer, substitution or cash redemption will be awarded in lieu of stated prize except by Angie’s List, who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion.
4. Angie’s List defines report qualification as follows: Reports must be unique, meaning only one report per experience or visit, and must be in an Angie’s List Classic Cars category. Multiple reports on the company by the same member will be combined into one report. Reports must be on existing, legitimate businesses in categories rated by Angie’s List and conform to the standards outlined in the Membership Agreement and the confirmation statement that accompanies each report.
5. To ensure receipt and processing by the August 15, 2011 deadline, all reports submitted via fax should be time-stamped no later than August 12, 2011, and transmitted to 877-775-3566. All reports submitted via postal mail should be postmarked no later than August 5, 2011, and addressed to: Report Entry Center, Angie’s List, 1030 E. Washington, St., Indianapolis, IN 46209-1265. All reports submitted by phone or via the Angie’s List website must be time-stamped no later than 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, August 15, 2011.